Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Medical Malpractice Myth, by Tom Baker

I came across an interesting book the other day, i.e., The Medical Malpractice Myth, by Tom Baker. I thought it would be worth sharing.

Disinformation seems to be the norm when it comes to a discussion about medical malpractice. This book seems to bring very pertinent -- and correct -- information to the discussion (and it's not what the insurance industry is saying, either).

No matter what side of this debate you're on, accurate information is vital. Otherwise, everything is based solely on conjecture. No good can come from such a discussion. That is why I think this book is a good read.

Food for thought.

P.S. Here's the Amazon link to purchase the book (you may need to Google it):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226036480/103-6652861-6398214?v=glance&n=283155

I had to recreate some of these prior posts, however, I want to say that I got some really great comments on this post. Thank you all for the nice comments.

No comments: